Our aim is to provide a personal, friendly & efficient service without compromising on value.
Partridge Opticians was started in 1994 by Gillian Partridge who was joined by her husband Matthew, also an optometrist, in 1995. Both Matthew and Gillian qualified in 1986 and gained valuable experience working in both private and hospital practice. That experience has enabled us to provide an excellent service for those in Newport and the surrounding areas.
We are a family run business offering good customer service with a personal touch and quality products with value for money. Our aim is to continue providing a first class service which meets your satisfaction.
We offer a wide range of services
• Eye examinations for both NHS and private patients
• OCT scans & retinal photography
• Fitting all kinds of contact lenses (including dailies and disposable)
• Special Glazing onsite for better service
• Home visits for people who are homebound
• VDU screening (Eyecare Vouchers accepted)
• PEARS scheme appointments
• Glaucoma screening